Reading Time: 4 Minutes – Blessed Are The Flexible…
…For they shall not be broken.
All humans, if they live long enough will eventually dance with cancer. I did at an earlier age than some. It is a dance in which I elected to take the lead. And I choose to remain in that position. PERIOD. There is no until in my dance manual. There is no finishing this dance in my estimation; only a lack of will and vitality to continue.
I will outpace this partner because I have nothing left to lose and life to gain. I choose to overcome this limitation on life that is seeming plagued my life for many years. I have overcome illness and I am overcoming aging at the same time. They are seemingly one and the same. I choose to live a longer, much fuller life. I have adapted and I will continue to remain flexible.
Continued education, observation, and interpretation of my body messages have taught me that there will be a continual readjusting of dietary requirements as the body see’s fit according to ITS needs with no concern for my so-called desires.
At this point in my journey, I believe it is smart for me to stop telling people what, how, and when they should eat because my own experience and obedience to my body has taught me that my best thinking needs to remain in the back seat where it belongs. The only thing my body has confirmed to me is that its need for sufficient hydration is unwavering. There is no ambiguity, and any derivation from sufficient hydration will be outside of the will of my body and ITS best interest, which should also be mine.
Sufficient hydration or Euhydration is the goal of the human body. There is no room in this statement for opinion. If we want the longest, fullest life, to our body’s uttermost potential, this is how it is to be attained. And anything going into our body that falls below 80% H2O content will ultimately lead to a painful and pitiful end.
Below is a table that has helped me enter into being my best self. Personally, I don’t foresee anything animal ever being a part of my diet moving forward considering it is not needed for a sufficient nutrient base. We now live in a world of plenty and easy access to all things nourishing if we choose.
Be blessed on your journey…
- 100% Distilled Water
- 90–99% Fat-free milk, cantaloupe, strawberries, watermelon, lettuce, cabbage, celery, spinach, cucumber, squash (cooked)
- 80–89% Fruit juice, yogurt, apples, grapes, oranges, carrots, broccoli, pears, pineapple
- 70–79% Bananas, avocados, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, potato, corn, shrimp
- 60–69% Pasta, legumes, salmon, ice cream, chicken breast
- 50–59% Ground beef, hot dogs, feta cheese, tenderloin steak (cooked)
- 40–49% Pizza
- 30–39% Cheddar cheese, bagels, bread
- 20–29% Pepperoni sausage, cake, biscuits
- 10–19% Butter, margarine, raisins
- 1–9% Walnuts, peanuts (dry roasted), chocolate chip cookies, crackers, cereals, pretzels, taco shells, peanut butter
- 0% Oils, sugars
Michael J. Loomis | Editor at Chew Digest | Scribe at Terrain Wiki